Manager, Marketing & Communications
The Charlottetown Airport Authority, a private, not-for-profit organization established to manage and operate the Charlottetown Airport located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island invites applications from qualified individuals for the position of Manager, Marketing & Communications.
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer you will be responsible for planning, directing and managing the marketing, communications, and public relations programs of the airport.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education at the university or college level in business, marketing, public relations, or related field;
- Minimum 5 years in marketing, with strong background and experience in social media;
- Experience in organizing small events;
- Exceptional communications, writing, and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated and confident;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Available to work after hours;
- Although not required, bilingualism would be considered an asset.
The Charlottetown Airport Authority offers an excellent compensation and benefits package.If this position appeals to you and you meet the above requirements, please apply in confidence by email to:
The deadline for applications is February 17, 2017.
The Charlottetown Airport Authority, an equal opportunity employer, thanks all those responding to this invitation but will contact only those selected for an interview.